- Create your free account on this page and complete your profile (Do not forget the tab “Grid registration”) to choose your avatar
- Download a “viewer” (examples below)
- Configure our grid parameters
- Welcome to my world!
The viewer is equivalent to your web browser for 3D worlds. Download here a viewer, preconfigured for access to Speculoos grid:
Alternatively, you can use any OpenSim compatible viewer to access Speculoos grid. In this case, you need to configure your viewer with the parameters below:
- Click on “Grid manager” button
- Clock “Add New Grid”
- Grid Name: Speculoos
- Login URI: http://speculoos.world:8002/
- Click “Get Grid Info”
- Click “Apply”, then “OK”
- Enter first name, last name and password in corresponding fields and check that selected grid is “speculoos”, then click “Connect” button
For Second Life viewer, follow instructions here. One day, we may create a specific page for this. Here are some examples of compatible viewers:
- Imprudence (Windows, Mac, Linux): most used
- Singularity (Windows, Mac, Linux): our favorite
- Hippo viewer (Windows, Linux): you wondered why you see hippos everywher? Voilà.
- Second Life (Windows, Mac, Linux): l’original. Compatible avec OpenSim, mais la configuration est un peu plus complexe
If you already own an account in a hypergrid-enabled metaverse (like OSGrid, FrancoGrid, GermanGrid, etc), you can visit our world without creating an account here.